- Material: durable hard PCB board and plastic.
- 100% brand new and high quality Data Logger Module Data Recorder Data Logging Shield V1.0.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3V level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Built-in 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADKMega R3 or higher. nbsp; ADKMega R2 or lower are not supported.
- It is powered by 1 * 3V CR1220 lithium button cell (included).
1 * Data Logger Module Recorder Logging Shield for Arduino UNO SD Card
1 * 3V CR1220 Lithium Button Cell
PIXNOR Data Logger Module Recorder Logging Shield for Arduino UNO SD Card
Titulo del libro: PIXNOR Data Logger Module Recorder Logging Shield for Arduino UNO SD Card